Tuesday 2 July 2013

The Charity Shop Tour Shop

This year marks the 10 year anniversary of my Charity Shop Tour where I visited 1306 shops in six weeks. To celebrate I will be taking over an empty shop space in Coventry City centre and creating my 'Charity Shop Tour Shop'. This will be a mixed media exhibition of objects picked up from my travels and artists’ responses to them.

I have commissioned three artists to make new works for the show - Dave Gray, Jamie Randall and Ben Rowe.


Opening Times: Tues 16th July - Sat 10th Aug 2013 (Open Tuesdays, Fridays and Saturdays 10am-6pm) or by appointment.
Private View: 6–8.30pm Thurs 18th July

Address: 19 Hertford St, Coventry CV1 1LF (Just off Broadgate, near The Works).  

I am very pleased to say this exhibition has been funded by Arts Council and National Lottery Funding.

No comments:

Post a Comment